This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PCS2 EMULATOR NOT START

Hi all. I'm a installed pcsx2 emulator. I used a bios from my pcs2 and the windows CONFIGURE is correctly. But if launch PLAY CD is the messagge: error open GS plugin. help me!

Re: PCS2 EMULATOR NOT START

Is this a PS2 or PS1 emulator?

Either way, the error's fairly explanatory. Find a 'GS plugin' and install it into whereever the emulator expects to find plugins. If it's there already, check the permissions (with ls -l at the command line). It should be rwxr-xr-x, if not (as root) execute
    Code:
    chmod ugo+rx file_name
    I am running Ubuntu 8.10 (yes Gnome) with upgrades applied daily about 0900 UK time. Hardware is Dell Precision 420, 2x 800 MHz PIII, 512 MB RDRAM, nVidia GeForce 6800 128 MB AGP graphics, 18GB SCSI and 500GB IDE HDDs, DVD burner, Hauppage TV card.

Comment

PCS2 is a PS2 emulator.
      <br />

Comment

Originally posted by mhl12
        that means that your card doesnt support pixel shader 2.0. Make sure you're using the gdsx plugin instead.
        Source:
        http://forums.emulator-zone.com/showthread.php?t=10464

Are you using the drivers that came with Kubuntu? They may not support Pixel Shader 2.0 for your card (if at all,...). Have you installed the Restricted Modules, with the official Nvidia, and/or ATI/AMD drivers?
        The answers are out there...

Comment

Working...
        X