X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K3b can't verify data

hi kubunteros

When burning CDs or DVDs data and asking for verify k3b cant do the verify final step... The media is well burned (I can verify it later, it's ok), then ejected, then k3d don't succed to load it again to verifying it. If I reload it manualy (just by closing the burner tray) the DVD appear on the desktop as a data DVD and could be open, read and so on ... but k3b do not notice the media load and is still indefinitively waiting for the media to load to verify it... the only way to stop it is to cancel and then k3b complaint the burning failed (that is not really a problem, the problem is that my data could not be verified)

It worked well in Feisty.

In fact the subject should be K3b could not detect media had been loaded when waiting for media loading to verify data (if I burn 2 CDs for ex it succeed to detect that the 2nd empty CD had been loaded... the pb is only when verifying Data)

Thanks for any help

Re: K3b can't verify data

I'm having a similar problem at the moment as well. I'm also finding that the discs that get burnt are taking a very long time for it to mount the discs at all compared to previously, and as mentioned above k3b will spend forever attempting to mount it and stay stuck on the verification step until hitting cancel.

I had originally thought it was either a bad burner or bad discs but like the above poster I can verify that the discs burnt are good enough to be read and used by other systems and cd players.

Comment

Working...
    X