X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Compiz fusion

Originally posted by dibl
    I assume if you leave your KDE desktop set to "1" and then in ccsm "general" set the horizontal size to 6, you'll get a six-sided "cube" -- OK, it's not a cube, it's a hexatron or something.
    Hexagonal prism?
    For external use only.

Comment

It is definitely a polyhedron of the six-sided persuasion!

EDIT: wiki says it is an octahedron, since it has the top and bottom. But, if I turn off cube caps, then I claim it's a hexahedron (although wiki calls that a "cube").

Comment

Actually what I was look for when I said a 6 sided cube - was more of a dice shape - 4 sides a top and a bottom. That is what I picture as a cube. Which is the reason I inquired about it.

But this is pointless now - I uninstalled the compiz. That whole windowbar thing was too aggravating. I could live with it if it was just OOo - but not every app I opened.

Thanks for the suggestion too search Google but all I came up with is - yes it is broken, but it should work now in the newest version (dated months ago, so I assume 7.10 should have the fixes) to OOo not being compatible with Office2007.

The Emerald suggestion - tried changing to a different theme - no luck. I looked around and the default theme had settings for the windowbar. Reboot after reboot changed nothing.

That all said - I am not giving up. I will keep looking back here and see if anything has changed. I will keep an eye out at compiz site for updates. An issue like this for OOo has to eventually be resolved.

Thanks for all the help.

Comment

Working...
        X