This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Konqueror and eBay

I am using Konqueror more and more. Less sessions with firefox. But when I use it to check eBay, I have a problem with the drop down box in the items I've won section. If I click on the dropdown box, at first I see the drop down menu, then it turns a solid gray and I can't read or click on the menu items. This is on the my eBay page. Any help, I id a short search with no pertinent results.

Re: Konqueror and eBay

In Konqueror click on Tools | Change Browser Identification to select the browser you want the site to 'see you as.'
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I tried a few, IE and fire fox. That helped somewhat. That is , if I'm quick enough I can click on a menu item before it grays out. I'll try a few more.

Comment

You will probably find, that selecting Internet Explorer Version 6.0 on Windows XP will do what you need.
        Windows no longer obstructs my view.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I tried IE6 - XP , and as stated I can see the list and if I'm fast enough I can click on it before it goes gray. I'll keep pluging at it but I don't think thats the answer. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
          X