This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Konqueror and eBay

I am using Konqueror more and more. Less sessions with firefox. But when I use it to check eBay, I have a problem with the drop down box in the items I've won section. If I click on the dropdown box, at first I see the drop down menu, then it turns a solid gray and I can't read or click on the menu items. This is on the my eBay page. Any help, I id a short search with no pertinent results.

Re: Konqueror and eBay

In Konqueror click on Tools | Change Browser Identification to select the browser you want the site to 'see you as.'
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I tried a few, IE and fire fox. That helped somewhat. That is , if I'm quick enough I can click on a menu item before it grays out. I'll try a few more.

Comment

You will probably find, that selecting Internet Explorer Version 6.0 on Windows XP will do what you need.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I tried IE6 - XP , and as stated I can see the list and if I'm fast enough I can click on it before it goes gray. I'll keep pluging at it but I don't think thats the answer. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
          X