This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

skencil core dumps

I have installed Skencil on amd64 computer and it core dumps, what am I doing wrong or is this a bug

Re: skencil core dumps

Did you install Skencil using Adept Manager? It is available as an installable package via Adept Manager.
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Re: skencil still core dumps

I purged it and reinstalled it and it still core dumps on both amd64 computers Help please

Comment

A quick Google search takes me to Linux App Finder, and that link identifies a 32-bit Ubuntu release of skencil, but not a 64-bit (there is a 64-bit package for Feisty).

Comment

Re: why??

if it is only for 32 bit then why is it is the 64 bit adept list It does not run on amd64

Comment

In Adept Manager, what is the version number of the package?

Comment

Okay. Further searching finds that an AMD64 binary package for Gutsy does exist. It's found here [skencil 0.6.17-9ubuntu1 (amd64 binary) in ubuntu gutsy] on launchpad.net. Is this the package/version that you installed?

Comment

Yes, that is the same version I installed and the one in adept Thanks

Comment

Launchpad.org has several 'bug' reports concerning skencil. Appears to be a problem with python2.x. You can read the reports here.

Comment

Working...
                  X