Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get back QuickStart menu panel ? (SOLVED)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get back QuickStart menu panel ? (SOLVED)

I have removed QuickStart menu panel by mistake. Now I want to have it back but I do not know how to achieve that. I tried "Configure KDE panel" under section "Menus" I clicked on "Defaults." I also tried changing options on this screen and changing "Maximum number of entries" but the QuickStart menu panel just won't come back.

Any ideas how to get it back ? I do not want to reinstall the system for this.
    Kubuntu user since August 2007&nbsp; <br /><br />CPU : Intel® Core™2 Duo processor, E6550-2,33GHz,1333MHz,4MBL2 BOX<br />RAM : DDR 2, 2x 512 MB . 800MHz . CL 5,0&nbsp; Kingston<br />VGA : GAINWARD Nvidia 8500GT 256MB, SilentFX, GDDR3, 2xDVI, PCI-E<br />Karmic Koala 32-bit

Re: How to get back QuickStart menu panel ?

Right-click on the panel, select Add Applet to Panel, then in the Dialog box that appears, search for QuickLauncher and add that.

Hope that helps.
    Jucato&#39;s Data Core

Comment

Re: How to get back QuickStart menu panel ?

Of course it helps ! Many thanks. Stupid me, I did not realize it was an applet.
      Kubuntu user since August 2007&nbsp; <br /><br />CPU : Intel® Core™2 Duo processor, E6550-2,33GHz,1333MHz,4MBL2 BOX<br />RAM : DDR 2, 2x 512 MB . 800MHz . CL 5,0&nbsp; Kingston<br />VGA : GAINWARD Nvidia 8500GT 256MB, SilentFX, GDDR3, 2xDVI, PCI-E<br />Karmic Koala 32-bit

Comment

Working...
      X