X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kget problem with rapidshare

Hi

I had to re-install Gibbon 7.10 now Kget will not download files from Rapidshare. All it downloads is a 5Kb file. Previous instalation it worked fine. Cannot remember what i did previously to get it working any ideas?

Re: Kget problem with rapidshare

anyone?

Would love to know how to do this too, so if you did find a way could you post the result, ta
    Using:<br />Mint Kubuntu 7.10 (kde4 dual core 2.2ghz 4gb)<br />Freenas (nx6325 hp laptop)<br />Mint Gnome 7.10 (EEE Pc 4g white 1 gb ram)

Comment

Hi

Dont know if anybody wants this info

latest version of flashgot recognises Flashget run in wine. You just need to put your login details in Flashget to access rapidshare. Run Flashget using this wine explorer /desktop=ref,800x600 [flashget.exe] in a console first time and it will run in a window and not disappear from the task bar when you reduce there from then on

Comment

unless u buy a premium account rapidshare won't let u download via download managers such as wget, kget, wget, etc..

if u do get a premium account u can prob. fine in the prefs, etc.. a username/pw field.
        Wanna know more about Me and My computer then click here

Comment

Working...
        X