X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kdiff3 missing in context menu of Konqueror

Hello,

I've installed kdiff3 onto kubuntu 7.10 using apt-get. In konqueror, I was expecting kdiff3 (or compare) to appear inside the context menu (Using right mouse button) after selecting two text files. Have I missed a needed package?
    What do I need to do to get this feature working?

Regards,

Ben

Re: Kdiff3 missing in context menu of Konqueror

try installing tkdiff which is a diff graphical frontent. Might do the job
    Compy: AMD 64x2 6000+, Crosshair mobo, Enermax PSU, 4GB DDR2 800, 8800GTS 640mb, 24in cheapy monitor + secondary 17in, aprrx 1.6tb storage (internal) + external DVDrw, lots of nice big blue shiny quiet fans.

Comment

Re: Kdiff3 missing in context menu of Konqueror

I've installed tkdiff, but no menu entries in konqueror. At home, I'm using gentoo where kdiff3 is integrated into the context menu of konqueror. At work, I'm using kubuntu where I would like to use the same functionality. Before I posted my original message, I've searched on google for similar problems. One of the postings I've found pointed into the direction of using the original konquror.rc file. This did not result in a working kdiff3 integration.

On a second system, I did a fresh install of kubuntu 7.10. I installed kdiff3 there as well. Same result, no kdiff3 menu entry or compare in konqueror. :-(

Comment

Working...
      X