X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annoying Little thing!!!

http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen2eu7.jpg

See those little triangular tips on the icons. I HATE THEM. They are so annoying. I cant remember how to disable them. Im currently runing the Domino style and i tried a few settings there but ti didint work. Ive also looked through Konqueror settings but but nothing got rid of it. Any ideas?
    Kubuntu Gutsy Gibbon - Registered Linux User--> # 15709

Re: Annoying Little thing!!!

Are you referring to those downward pointing arrows that allow you to open the drop down menu? Why would they be annoying?
    HP Pavilion dv6 core i7 (Main)
    4 GB Ram
    Kubuntu 18.10

Comment

Yes them. Im not used to it because i normally just click once and i go back, but this brings the whole drop-down menu. Do you know how i can get rid of it?

Comment

If you make one brief click on the button, it opens the whole drop-down history?
        Well, that's unusual. I don't know if it's supposed to do that.
        For external use only.

Comment

If you click once then they should just go back/forward/etc. The drop down menu only appears if you click and hold.

Comment

They are just a useful part of the GUI.
            You can click on them to give you an extended version of the main button they are attached to.
            For example in Firefox they are a separate button with a sub menu for the main button, in Konqueror the added options are reached by holding down on the button, the little triangle (down arrow) just signals the availability of this nice touch.
            When you don't like this what you call 'drop down menu' then simply don't click on them or don't hold down on the icon.

Comment

This feature was introduced by netscape a very long time ago (correct me if I am wrong) and was revolutionary to navigating with browsers. In firefox it lets you navigate directly back / forwards to a page instead of clicking back / forwards from page to page. In konqueror it has other implications as mentioned above.

I don't know how to turn of this feature. Maybe you can scroll through
              Code:
              about:config
              in firefox and disable it there. Who knows.
              4 GB Ram
              Kubuntu 18.10

Comment

The problem isn't in Firefox,its in Konqueror.

Comment

Same difference. I was just trying to point out the history and as others here the functionality.
                  4 GB Ram
                  Kubuntu 18.10

Comment

Working...
                  X