This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kmail

I cannot find a setting to have kmail check for new mail at a specified interval. Also there is no "Send" button which seems odd. I've been manually sending through file>send queued mail via.

Re: kmail

KMail Settings | Configure Kmail | Accounts | Modify | Enable interval mail checking (must be checked) | Check interval (select the time here).
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

wow, talk about not seeing the forest for the trees!!. It was right there, thanks. Any ideas for the send button? Probably right in front of me.....

Comment

Yup.

When you have composed a new message, to send, click the envelope with the green up-arrow in the upper-left corner (right below the menu bar "Message")
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

well we're sneaking up on it. IThere is no such icon in the toolbar. I went into the configure menu and tried to add the send button you described. None existed in the list however there was a send icon as a stamp which I installed. It sends the new message into the out box folder but does not send it.

Comment

Working...
          X