This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KDM Theme Manager

I think I broke KDM Theme manager. I used to have it working in Gutsy but now the changes I make in KDM Theme Manager do not show up, but the changes I make in Login Manager do.

When I first got it to work I noticed that it would still show the default blue background before transitioning to the splash screen so I wanted to get rid of that background since the KDM theme and splash screen I had were supposed match.

To "fix" it I changed the background in login manager to a background that makes a better transition between my theme and splash screen. Unfortunately now theme's don't work anymore.

Please help.

Re: KDM Theme Manager

Not sure if this matters, but this is on a laptop not the desktop I posted about in the Feisty forum.

Comment

Never mind, I just did the manual install and it works now. Must be a Gutsy issue with KDM Theme Manager.

Comment

Wow.
        I always knew I COULD change the theme somewhere, and wondered why I couldn't find WHERE after upgrade to Gutsy - the theme manager got uninstalled somehow.

I thought I was get stupid/blind/both. Thanks for pointing this out
        Migration status:<br />[DONE]Get GeForce2 MX200 working with 96xx drivers, get automount external ntfs volumes, fix resume from suspend<br />[pending]:find good BSPlayer replacement<br />If you know how to fix any of the pending problems, PM!

Comment

Working...
        X