This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KDM Theme Manager Broken??!!

Thanks! I actually did the first part way back when. The removal of 20_kubuntu_default_settings is what did it for me.

Comment

Re: KDM Theme Manager Broken??!!

Originally posted by MoonRise
      Does anyone know if there are "issues" with KDM Theme Manager? A fresh install I did failed to implement the O2 login theme. I decided to "fix" that problem with KDM Theme Manger. I've used KDM Theme Manager many times past and for some reason I can't get it to change the Theme or Install new ones. This is my last problem, and I'd like to get it put to bed. Anyone?
      I used Synaptic to uninstall "kdmtheme" and used KPackage to install the "KDE KDM Theme Manager" from Dapper http://packages.ubuntu.com/dapper/kde/kcontrol-kdmtheme

That worked for me and I did not have to make any other file changes, it just works the way it should.
      Registered Linux User #380263 - Registered Linux Computer #279395<br />Linux, working hard to save you $$$ - Get a clue, get Linux!<br />Intel Pentium D 2.80GHz, Intel Desktop Board D945GTP, Intel On Board Audio, Video and Ethernet Controller

Comment

Working...
      X