This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck With 2 Desktop Output Columns

and I cant for the life of me figure out how to change it to one again... :S
    was working fine before I updated and I've looked all day for the option to change to one output column, but no joy

Any ides?

Just to illustrate the issue, here is a screenshot example when I try to use xwinwrap to display a screensaver:

Of course this means that when I want something full screen or maximised it will just do it on one monitor rather than using both, which is a real pain in the backside

here is how it should look (this is in my Feisty boot)

Has Gutsy gotten unstable for anyone else since the last big update? its totally frozen on me twice today so I've given up on it a little. It might be that hard drive giving up the ghost, but I just wanted to check.
    Compy: AMD 64x2 6000+, Crosshair mobo, Enermax PSU, 4GB DDR2 800, 8800GTS 640mb, 24in cheapy monitor + secondary 17in, aprrx 1.6tb storage (internal) + external DVDrw, lots of nice big blue shiny quiet fans.

Re: Stuck With 2 Desktop Output Columns

nobody any ideas?
    Compy: AMD 64x2 6000+, Crosshair mobo, Enermax PSU, 4GB DDR2 800, 8800GTS 640mb, 24in cheapy monitor + secondary 17in, aprrx 1.6tb storage (internal) + external DVDrw, lots of nice big blue shiny quiet fans.

Comment

Working...
    X