This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

admin error

First off I'm new the the forum and this looked like the right place to post it but if it isn't I'm sorry. I reinstalled today and got everything running. I'm not completely new to kubuntu but for some reason I have a weird gift of breaking operating systems (why I had to reinstall today) so pretend I am new.

It seems like things wont work very good unless I use sudo. It could just be the ones i mention below, but other then that I cant name any specifics

For some reason dolphin has been giving me an error whenever I close it.

"Unable to save bookmarks in /home/braelin/.kde/share/apps/d3lphin/bookmarks.xml. Reported error was: Permission denied. This error message will only be shown once. The cause of the error needs to be fixed as quickly as possible, which is most likely a full hard drive."

My hard drive isn't full. I've noticed that if I remove trash bin and root folder from the bookmarks it will not crash. Then next time i start dolphin, the bookmarks will be back and will crash again. It wasn't doing it earlier today.

Also I can not run unreal tournament 2004 unless I use sudo. This didn't happen before I reinstalled kubuntu, but maybe since last time I installed ubuntu then installed kubuntu desktop it changes it.

Re: admin error

Dolphin/D3lphin bug

Topic: Dolphin crashes
    http://kubuntuforums.net/forums/inde...opic=3086993.0
    Before you edit, BACKUP !

Why there are dead links ?
    1. Thread: Please explain how to access old kubuntu forum posts
    2. Thread: Lost Information

Comment

Working...
    X