Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KJV Strong's numbers won't work in BibleTime . . .

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KJV Strong's numbers won't work in BibleTime . . .

I can't seem to get the Strong's numbers feature to work properly in BibleTime with the KJV package installed; the mag displays the reference number and morphology, but not the definition of the word I am hovering over. If somebody knows how to fix this, please let me know.

thx,
    integr8e
    Asus G1S-X3:
    Intel Core2 Duo T7500, Nvidia GeForce 8600M GT, 4Gb PC2-5300, 320Gb Hitachi 7k320, Linux ( )

Re: KJV Strong's numbers won't work in BibleTime . . .

you can get e-sword to work with WINE. I find it much better than BibleTime myself. www.e-sword.net

There are a couple of .dll's that have to be played with but it works perfectly once you do it.

If you don't know how I'll write up a post.

Kev

Comment

Re: KJV Strong's numbers won't work in BibleTime . . .

I did figure out how to get the mag working in BibleTime, but have also definitely been trying to run e-Sword; I've used it for years on M$. It's installed, and I've looked at wine's appdb, but was unsure how to modify the dll's. If you don't mind, I would greatly appreciate it if you would write a post with instruction on how to do so.

Thanks,
      integr8e

Edit: Figured it out! Thanks for the help and for steering me in the right direction.
      Asus G1S-X3:
      Intel Core2 Duo T7500, Nvidia GeForce 8600M GT, 4Gb PC2-5300, 320Gb Hitachi 7k320, Linux ( )

Comment

Working...
      X