X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decent Analog Desktop Clock For Kubuntu

My requirements are:

*Adjustable background colour (inc transparent)

*Resizeable

*Choice of faces

*Not a SuperKaramba app

And ticking would be nice as well

Of the ones I've tried so far KClock for SuperKaramba is the closest, except it only runs when SK is running. Cairo clock can be resized but the background can't be changed and Buico-clock doesn't have the ugly black square behnd it ,unlike Cairo, but it can't be altered in any way.

Re: Decent Analog Desktop Clock For Kubuntu

Okay, but why don't you want SK?
    HP Pavilion dv6 core i7 (Main)
    4 GB Ram
    Kubuntu 18.10

Comment

Because I want one that can be added to the quickstart menu and I'm not sure you can launch specific SK apps in QS.

Comment

You can add SK in the quickstart applet and it will (should) automatically start the applets/themes. That's from what I remember.
        Jucato's Data Core

Comment

I assume you mean systray by "QS" either way when you start SK the first time it will put itself in thwe systray. Now depending on your kde settings it will either put itself back in the systray at boot or not. So if you want the clock to be available at boot you just leave it on the desktop (like I do) or close it when loging off. If you close it you will still have SK and all the widgets at your disposal to launch anytime you wish.

Conversely you can just put the SK starter on your main panel like this: Right click panel and add app.->utilities->SK and use it any time you wish.

Edit: Yes of course Jucato is right. That little guy. I guess i am going blind. Same procedure, different place. Sorry
          HP Pavilion dv6 core i7 (Main)
          4 GB Ram
          Kubuntu 18.10

Comment

Working...
          X