This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kopete does not connect MSN

I have a strange problem with Kopete, not only on Gutsy but previous versions as well, I can't connect to MSN with Kopete, no error it just stop connecting in few seconds, I suspect my a/c setting problem so I try Giam (Pidgin) and aMSN they both worked. I had this problem before when the OS newly installed, after few upgrade the problem gone, but I don't know what caused that.
    Do you Yahoo ? No I hiccup only :P

Re: Kopete does not connect MSN

Does your ID have any odd characters in it or something? I'm using Kopete with ICQ, MSN, Yahoo, and IRC... with no problem, so it seems specific to your account.

You might try the Kopete forum at http://www.kde-forum.org/board.php?boardid=34. There have been some good Kopete questions/answers there when I've searched in the past.
    Specs:  Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 (@3Ghz), G.SKILL 4GB DDR2 1066, ASUS Striker II Formula MB, Asus EN9800GTX+ Dark Knight, ABS Tagan BZ800 PS, Antec 900 Case.

Comment

Re: Kopete does not connect MSN

As I said I've no problem with Gaim and aMSN so my a/c is working, and I've this problem with previous version of Kbuntu when newly install, the problem gone after some apt-get upgrade, I think this is more an issue with Kubuntu than Kopete, I will take a look the KDE forum as well thanks for the link.
      Do you Yahoo ? No I hiccup only :P

Comment

Working...
      X