This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Image Properties/Meta Data?

i noticed that somewhat recently i've lost the properties & meta data tab for images in konqueror/kde. (for pictures i mean, not disc images). has anyone else experienced this?
    <br />

Re: Image Properties/Meta Data?

I noticed that too. Even mp3s and video files had lost that convenient little metadata tab. I think what happened, at least in my case, is that one of the updates changed the set configuration. This was posted on the KDE mailing and fixed my problem. Hopefully it will fix yours too.
    make sure under Settings->Configure Konqueror->Previews & Meta Data->Select Protocols->Local Protocols the "file" and the "media" protocol are selected.

Comment

Re: Image Properties/Meta Data?

hmmm, i looked and media was unchecked. (you're prolly right about a config being changed). i checked media and no change, but i think it might require me to log out & log back in. i'll report back tomorrow since i'm gonna sleep now.

UPDATE:
      well, it was unchecked in root to, so i changed that as well, just in case. i've rebooted but its a no go. still no meta info tab in konqueror with those checked....a bug maybe?
      <br />

Comment

Working...
      X