This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: gspcav1-20071224.tar.gz

To Add more tried to install Ekiga from Adept and Ekiga is always frozen and not responding. Why? And the picture is still dark blue.

Comment

Under Effects the box is empty that is why you need to right click in that box > Add Filter > Color Correction. When you first opened Ekiga did you go through the 10 step Configuration druid that will help you to correctly configure Ekiga ? Or did you skip it ? If you skipped it see if you can open Ekiga > Edit > Configuration druid or You might have to change settings > Open Ekiga > Edit > Preferences > Video > Video Devices > try changing some of the settings there.
      Registered Linux User #418555<br />Kubuntu User #9254<br /><br />aptosid 2010-01 Xfce / aptosid 2010-01 KDE-Lite<br />Debian Wheezy Xfce / Kubuntu 10.04<br />aptosid 2011-01 Xfce / aptosid 2011-01 KDE-Lite<br />Debian Testing Gnome<br />Debian Sid Gnome<br />Epidemic 3.2<br />ALL pulseaudio free by default

Comment

After instaling Ekiga. Rebooted several times my computer just to be sure that it will be accepted. When stating Ekiga only the starting screen of Ekiga with colors was what I but nothing else, no letter nothing. JUST A BOX WITH BLUE AND WHITE COLORS AND WHEN TRYING TO CLOSE THE WINDOW IT WAS NOT RESPONDING. And Camorama now can not even recognize teh camera, sazing check that the device is pluged. Madness my brother, madness. While tzping this also the keyboard is switching to big letter than I have to chnge to some other country so that I can finish the post. And I am thinking that everzthing is going crazy. So far Kubuntu is working fine exept those little things that are making mwe crazy. Is ther anzthing that zou can ask me to do some command and help understand what is wrong so that I know where to look for. Thanks again who ever you are mz dear Kubuntu friends:

Comment

After all your advices of what to do the effect is as follows. Camorama work but still even with effects (some) the picture is dark and unreconizable. Thanks anyway. Can anyone tell me where in the files to look for (in terminal mode maybe).
          Attached Files

Comment

Did you try working with Contrast, Brightness, Color, Hue, White Balance settings in Camorama ? Also make sure the webcam is getting enough light. This is one problem I have is when I am going to use my webcam I have to turn on more lights in the room that I am in to get a better picture.
            Registered Linux User #418555<br />Kubuntu User #9254<br /><br />aptosid 2010-01 Xfce / aptosid 2010-01 KDE-Lite<br />Debian Wheezy Xfce / Kubuntu 10.04<br />aptosid 2011-01 Xfce / aptosid 2011-01 KDE-Lite<br />Debian Testing Gnome<br />Debian Sid Gnome<br />Epidemic 3.2<br />ALL pulseaudio free by default

Comment

Tried with everything posible in Camorama but it does not react at all. The best is what I sent to you hear. Twinkle doesn not work, ekiga is blocking and not responding at all from the first I can see some clours of first ekiga screen but no text at all. NAd then when trying to close the wndow ir says Or ask terminate or ... for the aplication that is not responding. Is there any file that can physicaly can be changed something concerning the camera?

Comment

Working...
              X