This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mouse Issue

Hi I just installed a fresh copy of Kubuntu on my Desktop. Everything is working fine besides some compiz issue where my 4 dekstop becomes 8 or 16. My main problem is that when I have multiple applications open on one desktop and I am working on one and I move the mouse away and it hits one of the other application the application I am working on becomes un-responsive. I then have to mouse the mouse back on to the application to be able to work on it. Can some one help me out. I checked the mouse and keyboard setting and I found nothing. Thanks in advance

Re: Mouse Issue

K Menu | System Settings | Window Behavior | Focus | Policy - Click to Focus
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Hey Snowhug. Thanks a lot for helping me out. I googled it up and found nothing. Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by nikkiwikki

Everything is working fine besides some compiz issue where my 4 dekstop becomes 8 or 16.
        Right-click your desktop, choose "configure desktop > multiple desktops", and change it to 1.

Open KMenu>Settings>Advanced Desktop Effects Settings>General Options>Desktop Size and change the horizontal size to 4. Leave vertical and number at 1. That should get you a 4-sided cube, and 4 virtual desktops.

Comment

Working...
        X