This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USB Keyboard

Can modifications be made to recognize usb keyboards upon booting the install disk?? I had to install using a ps2 keyboard, then after installing the program I plugged in the usb keyboard and it works now. Thanks

Re: USB Keyboard

Hi,

Maybe this changed from breezy install but I don't think so, I did an install with usb keyboard plugged and it was ok. Your keyboard is recognized at boot ?

Comment

No, it was not recognized when booting the install disk, I could not hit enter or move the arrow keys, so I had to manually shut down and change the keyboard. It is a USB Microsoft Office Keyboard

Comment

Ok, I see and is it recognized by BIOS ? When you're starting computer can you press the key to enter setup for example ?

Comment

Yes, it is recognized by the bios and I can hit the delete key to go into the bios. Other than that the keyboard works ok.

Comment

Really strange trouble, I have something like this also but had no troubles to install, maybe it's the version you choose which add trouble, I hope it will be fixed in stable version.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
            X