This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a Linux equivalent of Roboform

On the Windows side I use Roboform which does an excellent job of storing and auto filling username/passwords for my favorite sites. Is there a Linux equivalent of this program? Tried KDE Wallet Manager but can't quite figure out how it works. Thanks.

Re: Looking for a Linux equivalent of Roboform

Kwalletmanager is what you are looking for! You just need to take some more time to figure out how it works.

If I remember correctly: There is one password to open the wallet. The first time you visit a website that asks for a password, kwalletmanager will ask you to create this "wallet password". When you visit one of your favourite websites, such as kubuntuforums.net :-) you can enter your username and password, and kwalletmanager will remember this.

The next time you visit the same website, with the wallet open, kwalletmanager will fill in your username and password, and all you have to do is to pust the login button!

Note that you can also close the wallet (then you will have to enter the wallet password to open it again). This feature is useful if you have curious children around the house!

Comment

Working...
    X