This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drivers help plz

hi, i'm new with kubuntu, i have not instaled it yet because i can't find the driver for my wireless internet adapter witch is Intel(R) PRO/wireless 3945ABG Network Connection, this is the driver that need the most in order to be able to surf on internet and look for the others, i want to find first that driver and after i will be able to instal kubuntu, i was wondering if u know where can i find that driver, or if there is other way to use my wireless adapter, i'm asking this because while surfing on internet looking for the kubuntu installer i found a lot of topics that were about problems with that stuff of the wireless, could you help me? thx anyway

Re: Drivers help plz

Looks like the driver is included in the base CD/DVD. It appears that there are mixed results. You can always try the live CD and see how it does. I have a laptop with that card, but it is not available at the moment.

Comment

Re: Drivers help plz

Originally posted by lingenfr
      Looks like the driver is included in the base CD/DVD. It appears that there are mixed results. You can always try the live CD and see how it does. I have a laptop with that card, but it is not available at the moment.
      i don't think so, if the driver were included in the base CD/DVD then there would be no people having this trouble, and it appears to be a lot of them

Comment

Working...
      X