This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do we change this?

Ok.. this could sound stupid to you, but how to we change this thing? In the "Add to Applet" window where you add stuffs to your taskbar, it highlights the items alternatively with a very dark color (if you have no clue what i am talking about, please look at the screenshot). How to we change the color into something lighter where i can see the item? Please help, this thing irritates me a lot. Thanks
    Attached Files

Re: How do we change this?

In comparing yours to mine (on Gutsy), I see the shaded alternate choices with "Kubuntu Blue" backgrounds, which makes them easy to see. I have not changed the default Kubuntu color scheme. I'm guessing maybe you changed to a very dark default color and that is being picked up by the applet?

I dunno -- can you go into System Settings>Appearances and work on "Widget Color" -- it looks you can fiddle with foregrounds and backgrounds of some things -- not sure whether that will get to this particular "applet-picker" or not. I also see a contrast slider for "sort shaded columns" -- have you tried that -- maybe turn the contrast down?

Comment

Working...
    X