This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SuperKaramba still crashing

Fresh install of 7.10 with all the recent updates and SuperKaramba is still crashing.
    Was doing the same thing 7.04.
    The posts show a few problems with this in the past but don't see anything recent.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Re: SuperKaramba still crashing

I played with it when I was running Gutsy Beta, and came to the conclusion that it is less than stable. It would appear to crash, but when I looked at running processes, it was still running. The theme was just gone from the desktop. If I reinstalled the theme, it would start another process running -- for awhile, until the theme disappeared again.

When I installed the RC, Superkaramba was not invited!

Comment

Re: SuperKaramba still crashing

What is really strange is that it appears to be a problem in Kubuntu, maybe all the *buntus, not sure about all.

But when I tried an install of Sabayon, SuperKaramba worked flawlessly, same with a Debian install I recently did for a friend.
      I also had some problems with other software in 7.04 which now runs fine in 7.10, but SuperKaramba is not one that appears to do well with 7.10.

I had the same problems in 7.04 with both 386 and 64. Currently running 7.10 on the 64 bit and 7.04 on the 386.

I will check the Ubuntu forums to see if there is anything there on this problem.

Comment

Working...
      X