X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

importing mail settings from thunderbird (windows in dual boot) to Kmail

Anyone tell me how to do this?

Re: importing mail settings from thunderbird (windows in dual boot) to Kmail

I don't know of any way to automate importing account configuration information, such as host names, etc.

Or do you mean you simply want to import the messages themselves?

If you are wanting the account configuration information because you are having problems getting kmail to work it might be better if, after you manually enter the basic information for your account, you tell us what kind of errors or behavior you are getting when you try to send or retrieve mail.

Comment

Solved. Thanks.

Comment

It would be helpful to others if you take some time out and narrate the steps you followed to solve your problem
        Never mind if I asked too much
        Triple booting Kubuntu Intrepid with XP and Ubuntu Hardy <br />Intel Pentium DualCore 2 Ghz, 1 GB RAM Intel 945GM MoBo

Comment

The solution was not to find out how to import from TB but to finally figure out how to set up accounts in Kmail which I had been having trouble with. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X