This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ktorrent Weird

Since a short while, my internet seems to crash when i start Ktorrent (2.1) No browsing possible, after something like 1 hour ktorrent crashes, a short time later (like 15 minutes) without any actions of my side Internet works again, and i can browse, start up Ktorrent again and the whole thing goes pear shaped again :-( And i was so happy Ktorrent was working flawlessly for me the past months.
    A confused Windowz convert

Re: Ktorrent Weird

Known bugs in ktorrent in ubuntu
    https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ktorrent/+bugs
    Before you edit, BACKUP !

Why there are dead links ?
    1. Thread: Please explain how to access old kubuntu forum posts
    2. Thread: Lost Information

Comment

It is probably somewhere in there, but i am not that experienced with this, i removed 2.1 and set adept to 'Pre released updates' Ktorrend is now 2.1Obuntu2.2 (seems to be of 2 minds?) and does not crash so easily anymore, although usable internet still dies on me, but now very slowly, it slows down (browsing does) until after 15 minutes it stops working all together.

Comment

Ok, i have brought down all connect options to way below my usual settings, Ktorrent is now running for more then an hour, without causing any slowdown on internet use. as i said, weird ;-)

Comment

ktorrent 2.2.2 is available on getdeb. but getdeb is down at the moment.
          <br />

Comment

Working...
          X