X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GUI problems with Kopete/Konquerer/Amarok

Hi there,

I have just switched to Kubuntu form PCLinuxOS and I have a few questions.

1 - with Kopete I would like to permenantly remove the global identity and search bars. I can do this by right clicking and going to configure toolbars but after rebooting Kubunutu they are back again. Any idea how I can remove them permantly?

2 - is is possible to remove the status icons (the large blue heads) from all contacts in Kopete's contact window?

3 - in Konqerer is there a way I can configure its appearance when i start it? Now when i start it I have a "start points" page with various information on it. If possible I would like to have the navigtion panel show as default and I would also like to have a "detailed list view" as default.

4 - lastly Amarok seems to start up when I boot the system and I dont know why. Also is it possible to set the default folder Amarok shows when looking at "files"

Thanks alot!

Re: GUI problems with Kopete/Konquerer/Amarok

Originally posted by tabithaboof
    4 - lastly Amarok seems to start up when I boot the system and I don't know why. Also is it possible to set the default folder Amarok shows when looking at "files"
    Open Amarok. Go to Settings -> Configure Amarok (General Tab) and uncheck Show tray icon. Then go to the Collection tab and select your folder(s) that contain music.

Comment

Re: GUI problems with Kopete/Konquerer/Amarok

I accutally want the amarok Icon in the notification area when is running but I realised that I had left Amarok running in my session manager.

Thanks for the advice about the files but im looking to change what the file browser shows as default when I start amarok, now it shows the last folder I looked at.

Comment

Working...
      X