This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

k9copy problems

Hello, I have been trying to get k9copy to shrink and copy but I must be missing something in the process. If I set it to burn with KB3, it copies for about half an hour then KB3 tells me to put in a double layered DVD. So It didn't shrink it. If I set it to burn with k9copy, it gets to 99% in the read process and stalls indefinitely without starting the burn. I read somewhere that I need to make an ISO image first, so I tried that and got the same results.

could someone point me to some clear instructions or tell me what I am doing wrong?

I am using k9copy 1.1.0 and kde 3.5.6

Thanks,

Jason

***I solved this by using kdesu k9copy and checking "keep original menus" The copy did not come with menu, subtitles, or commentary, but at least the movie is there and I am sure the rest is possible.***

Re: k9copy problems

Check out this K9Copy Wiki for possible help.
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Re: k9copy problems

Thanks for the reply, The wiki seems to only talk about how to install it, not how to use it. Could it be an that it was installed wrong or is missing dependencies?

Comment

Working...
      X