This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My system is turning Italian

This is kind of strange...earlier today I noticed that there were many more items on K menu and they were in Italian. I cleaned those up, and looked in Regional and Language section to see if anything had changed. It was still set to US ENGLISH. The only thing I can't figure out (for now) is how can I change the display in konqueror? File type is still showing Italian, everything else that I've checked looks to be in English. I really hope to hear some things that I can check out to correct this issue.

Thanks

Re: My system is turning Italian

Quick update...I have changed the decription of the file types in konqueror by right-clicking on a file then choosing Properties-Type-Description, then changeing it to something in English. There are two files that I see now that don't want to change (.ICEauthority) and (.Xauthority) in my home directory. I have deleted the .ICEauthority and logged back in, the file is getting written back with an Italian file type of Sconosciuto. If anyone can think of stuff to take a look at I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
    by the way Italian is a great language I guess, I just can't speak it!

Comment

Working...
    X