This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CVS update sends files to server?!

So I'm updating my local copy of Sauerbraten's CVS repository from Sourceforge (Sauerbraten's project page), when I notice that it's not doing anything. I check network traffic to see if there is any. There is--but in the wrong direction. It's uploading something to the server!

A poke around Sourceforge's support pages leads me to the -t option, so I stick that in the command, and get this:
    Code:
    $ cvs -t -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@sauerbraten.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/sauerbraten update -P sauerbraten
     -> main: Session ID is hGM7hfRoueYMyKss
     -> main loop with CVSROOT=/cvsroot/sauerbraten
     -> open_connection_to_server (:pserver:anonymous@sauerbraten.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/sauerbraten)
     -> Connecting to sauerbraten.cvs.sourceforge.net(66.35.250.88):2401.
     -> Sending file `blood.png' to server
    ...at which point it lists the rest of the files in the directory (recursively), and sends them to the server. I'm using anonymous access, so I don't see why it's sending anything.

Funny thing is, this behavior only started happening recently. It also doesn't happen when checking out a new copy. Anyone have any ideas as to why, or ways to fix it (assuming it's on my end)?
    For external use only.
Working...
X