This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incredibly annoying firefox issue

I like firefox alot, but there's a bug that keeps coming up all the time and I just can't stand it. When I, for example, click a link, firefox always loads the page, but sometimes after loading it it just sais "Done" in the bottom left corner, but the page doesn't show. Becouse of this I have to reload the page sometimes 20 times just to get firefox to show it.
    I've had this same problem before, and it keeps coming up on every page, even on these forums. Does anyone else have this kind of issue or is it just me? Reinstalling doesn't help it, and neither does a clean Kubuntu install. I've done both.

Re: Incredibly annoying firefox issue

What firefox extensions do you have installed? Sometimes Firefox will act weird if there's a problem with one of the extensions you've installed, even if the weird thing isn't something directly related to the extension's function.

The only time I have anything resembling that issue is when a website I'm visiting is having database issues (LiveJournal or last.fm for example). It doesn't happen that often, and one reload usually fixes it.

Comment

This happen to me some times, but not as annoying as the page turns blank in the middle of loaing when I hit the stop button.
      Do you Yahoo ? No I hiccup only :P

Comment

I only use Adblock plus, but firefox does the same thing with adblock uninstalled.

Comment

How does Konqueror "misused" as web brower handle the pages in question?

Comment

Working...
          X