This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Flash for Linux

I am sorry, I knew xara for win could export and assumed the same held for the linux version. Again excuse my assumption. Gif would be an option if didn't want vector graphics and real timeline control.

I googled around a bit and didn't come up with anything really useful.

So, it is either going the vmware path (free) with xara or flash and documented above or the compiling path.
    HP Pavilion dv6 core i7 (Main)
    4 GB Ram
    Kubuntu 18.10

Comment

Originally posted by SheeEttin
      Depends on what you want. If it's just a player, open up Adept and search for "klash", if you want a browser plugin, see "libflash-mozplugin", "mozilla-plugin-gnash", or "konqueror-plugin-gnash", depending on preference and/or browser of choice.
      Just for seeing flash animations, you can install a program through the Adept list: Gnash SWF viewer for KDE, so Firefox can handle sites OK, as good as with a MM-FlashPlayer plug-in installed.

PS: In [K]ubuntu you have (at least in my installation) 3 ways to go to Rome, I mean, to install / update things. In Adept, you may find icons of the above mentioned utilities. In Synaptic, there is more details and so on... In one of this lists-windows, I found some plug-ins and other stuf for flash like animations and I've installed them, besides the Klash. Now I see flash animations. Still Java RE to go! Go "64bits" people, go!
      Poseidon GNU/Linux 64 & 32 bits
      GNU/Linux user #451206
      (K)Ubuntu user #21328

Comment

I am looking into the Gimp GAP package which available in both OS, but I can't follow the instruction on their site, I can't even start GAP I don't know how to initiate it, this is off topic here....
        Do you Yahoo ? No I hiccup only :P

Comment

Gimp-GAP = Gimp -> new image -> video menu tab
          Check out my Ⓥegan youtube channel PlantSugar
          CV and gallery at grn.dk
          Please add [SOLVED] to topic subject when topic is solved.

Comment

Yeah thanks, sorry I am from the stone age !
            Do you Yahoo ? No I hiccup only :P

Comment

Working...
            X