This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

krdc replicating windows.

Everytime I log into my desktop computer using krdc it opens many many many instances of the desktop, seems to be neverending. sometimes it only seems to happen when the mouse is moved. either way something is going crazy.

Anyone else with this problem or know of any fix?

cheers,
    David M.

Re: krdc replicating windows.

Could you clarify that? You say in the topic that it replicates windows. Does this mean it creates more instances of open windows? In the body, you say that it opens more instances of the desktop. What does that mean? More KRDC windows?
    For external use only.

Comment

Originally posted by SheeEttin
      Could you clarify that? You say in the topic that it replicates windows. Does this mean it creates more instances of open windows? In the body, you say that it opens more instances of the desktop. What does that mean? More KRDC windows?
      My bad. The krdc window is find, it's just the opened desktop that keeps opening and opening and ..........

Comment

The desktop keeps opening? I'm not sure what you mean. Can you provide a screenshot?
        For external use only.

Comment

Originally posted by SheeEttin
          The desktop keeps opening? I'm not sure what you mean. Can you provide a screenshot?
          The problem disspeared. I have no clue what it was.

Thanks for trying to help. It was weird, but it's gone.

Comment

Working...
          X