Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Limiting shutdown to root won't allow sudo/admin to authorize shut down? SOL

Mine's not cool enough to have a lock, but it has gages. One for sound level, which isn't hooked up because it's designed for on-board sound cards, and I've got a nicer (thought antique) Sound Blaster card which is all digital and proprietary. The second gage for the case temperature, and the third for the fan speed. They all glow a pretty blue. I've also got a window, UV lights and UV reactive cords and cord wraps. ^_^ It's shiny and pretty.

Comment

Re: Limiting shutdown to root won't allow sudo/admin to authorize shut down? SOLVED

I have a little indicator in my second floppy bay which shows power consuption. Other than that, only neat thing like that is a dial on the side to control the front fan (which I don't have hooked up due to lack of fan headers, looking for one of those Molex-to-fan things right now).
      There's also a light inside the door, but it's really bright and distracting, so I unplugged it.
      For external use only.

Comment

Re: Limiting shutdown to root won't allow sudo/admin to authorize shut down? SOL

The blue lights I have are more soothing than bright, so I happily added more in the way of light up fans and a couple of cold cathode UV lights.

Comment

Originally posted by SheeEttin
          Heh, my computer case actually has a lock on the door
          Yep, so does mine. And exactly 2 screws on the back, which hold the entire side cover in place ...

I think the keys to the front door are still in the Antec box that it came in.

Comment

Working...
          X