X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disk & Filesystems - System Settings

Hey all,

I have a problem with the Disk & Filesystems module in System Settings. The picture below shows what pops up when i try to open Disk & Filesystems.

[img width=400 height=297]http://members.home.nl/jurgenvanes/images/Diskandfilesystems.png[/img]

I have KDE 3.5.7 installed. Ik have looked in my dmesg, but found nothing that points me in a direction. I do not really know what i would be looking for. I restarted my system, that didn't solve the problem.

All suggestions are welcome!!

Re: Disk & Filesystems - System Settings

Try use the Kcontrol. Press Alt+F2, type kcontrol and press Enter.
    If you find a grammar error in my text, is because English is not my native language :-)

Comment

I am presented with the main screen of KControl. When i select one of the other items, like date&time i the date and time config screen is displayed.
      It is likely KControl uses the same module for disk and filesystems.

Comment

this module & the monitor & display module depend on the kde-guidance package. maybe try reinstalling that package.
        <br />

Comment

Re: Disk &amp; Filesystems - System Settings

I have uninstalled the guidance package. I checked in system settings and the button was indeed gone.
          I re-installed the guidance package, now the button shows in the menu again, but the same error appears when i try to open the tool.

Comment

Working...
          X