X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

system tray

Hello

I am not very well with Linux, I started with kubuntu few days ago

Accidentally i removed system tray (that one near clock) and o don't know how to add it again

I am using kubuntu 7.04

Thanks

Re: system tray

Right-click on panel > Add new panel. The clock should be in there. Use the handle on the left of the clock to move it.
    For external use only.

Comment

Originally posted by SheeEttin
      Right-click on panel > Add new panel. The clock should be in there. Use the handle on the left of the clock to move it.
      It's not the clock..
      it's the system tray (where kopete, amarok, and others are)
      The clock panel is already here..

Comment

Right click on the panel and select "Add Applet to Panel..." then select System Tray from there and hit Add (or "ok" or whatever it says) then move it to where you want it.

Comment

Oh, oops. I read "near the clock" too quickly. Like petersjim says, the system try should be in there.
          For external use only.

Comment

I'm either blind or confused, I added a new panel to my desktop (Top) and want to put my System Tray there but when I click 'Add Applet' System Tray is not in the list of available Applets.

Kubuntu 7.10 Beta
            Kubuntu Gutsy 7.10 Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Perpetual
              I'm either blind or confused, I added a new panel to my desktop (Top) and want to put my System Tray there but when I click 'Add Applet' System Tray is not in the list of available Applets.
              Remove it from the other panel first (you can only have one instance of some applets)

Comment

Originally posted by kubicle
                Remove it from the other panel first (you can only have one instance of some applets)
                Ah, thanks kubicle.
                Kubuntu Gutsy 7.10 Beta

Comment

Working...
                X