This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with mac movies trailers

OK, here i am again with a problem, from the subject you can figure out that i can't play the damn movie trailers on mac website so i asking for someone to tell how can i get this working, every time I'm about to wacth a trailer km-player window opens but then nothing...and yes all the gstreamer codec from add/remove programs are installed also the medibuntu repos with w32codecs so i don't know what to do, i hope someone can help.
    Thank for anyone who read this and a lot more appreciate who replies...youknowwho.

Ok, you're rigth my bad...the web browsers that i use are opera and konqueror, but the issue here is that i don't want to be using three diferent web browser, opera it's just better, konqueror for speed, and firefox, speed+movie trailers, the question is how do i get movie trailers on knoqueror?
    Thanks again everyone

Re: Problem with mac movies trailers

you failed to mention which browser you're using. if you're using ff, its a known issue. i installed the mplayer plugin for ff and it solved my problems with the apple trailers site(s)...
    <br />

Comment

Working...
    X