This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumping mouse

Hello guys, I just have a concern. I am really enjoying feisty but now I discover something, I do not know if I should call it a bug but here is what is happening. When I am using a word processor, whether is kword or open office or even Google office (on the net) the insertion point jumps.

What I mean by that is that I am typing now and the insertion goes to another line. I do not know why, it was working fine before. but if you have any ideas, please let me know how can I fix this.

pookito.
    You can get me Using Threema: B6WSCFVY
    Mastodon: @pookito@latinos.social
    Jabber: pookito@neko.im

Re: Jumping mouse

If you have an optical mouse, try mousing on a darker surface. If the surface the mouse is used on is too light in color, it could confuse the beam and cause it to jump.

No, I'm not joking, either. :P
    In hindsight, everything can be funny<br />--Anonymous

Comment

Thanks for the advise but I am using a laptop and the mouse icon is "jumping" even when I use the pad that comes with the computer.

Comment

Might be worth changing your trackpad settings so that it is disabled while you type and reenables a fraction of a second after, if you are using ksynaptics then this option is available in the configuration. I'm guessing you have tapping on, might be worth making it a little less tap sensitive?

Comment

Dude thanks a lot. kudos to you

Comment

Working...
          X