This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Default icon size of 0?

Yesterday I was messing around with widget styles and window decorators in hopes of making my Kubuntu pwettier. But somewhere along the line I noticed that Konqueror no longer displayed any icons on the toolbar, on the navbar, or in the menu's. Other "native" KDE apps, such as Kate, had the same behaviour.

After some poking around, I found that if I right-clicked the toolbar I could change the icon size from "Default" to "16x16" (or any other size) and the icons would appear again. Unfortunately I couldn't find such an option for the menu's or the navbar.

I'm guessing something (probably me...) accidentally set the default icon size to 0x0 or something along those lines. I've tried looking for such an option, but couldn't find it. The settings in the icons panel of KControl seem fine to me.

If anybody could help me locate or fix the problem I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Daan

Re: Default icon size of 0?

just a blind guess, but maybe here: /home/USER/.kde/share/config/konquerorrc
    <br />

Comment

Re: Default icon size of 0?

For the benefit of people seeking help with a similar problem: I finally decided to try installing a new icon theme, which magically fixed things. That surprised me a bit, because switching to a different icon theme that was already installed didn't fix anything. Oh well...

Comment

Working...
      X