Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I add applets to mu bottom pannel??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I add applets to mu bottom pannel??

Ok, I have removed some 'applet' from my KDE bottom panel (you know the one where the KDE startup meny is and where the programs are minimized), so now when I minimize some of my open windows/programs they are not showed at the bottom panel as minimized. I can not see them. I can go through them using ALT+TAB but I can not see them minimized. I know that I need to add some 'applet' to be more specific the one that I have removed but I do not know which. Can someone please help me? Also can I download/install and if I can where can I find some additional 'applets' who can be added to the bottom panel?

Thanks in advance.

Re: How can I add applets to mu bottom pannel??

I think if you left click on the task bar you can select 'add applet' and you want to add the one called 'task switcher' (I think) so that you have your minimised windows on the taskbar.

Have you stumbled across www.kde-look.org and www.kde-apps.org yet? You might find some applets there?

Cheers
    Child
    http://www.last.fm/music/The+Pony+Collaboration

Comment

Ok, Thanks I'll check this later.

Originally posted by rothchild
      I think if you left click on the task bar you can select 'add applet' and you want to add the one called 'task switcher' (I think) so that you have your minimised windows on the taskbar.

Have you stumbled across www.kde-look.org and www.kde-apps.org yet? You might find some applets there?

Cheers
      Child

Comment

Ok, this aplet is called Taskbar (The default taskbar for windows management)

Originally posted by rothchild

Cheers
        Child

Comment

Working...
        X