X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linux Sticky Keys

Hi,

I was playing a pinball game earlier (Pinball Dreams though WinUAE, best Pinball game ever ), but half way through I got a Linux message box popup about the same key being pressed repeatedly, I dismissed the message, the only problem now is that I have to press any key repeatedly to use (e.g. to delete a row of characters in KWrite I would have to press the backspace keys for each character to delete, I cant just hold down Backspace).

Does anyone know how to resolve this.

Thanks,

Gavin,
    Primary OS: Kubuntu Feisty Fawn, Secondary: WinXP Pro (Games Only)<br />Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 2GB RAM<br />ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 256MB<br />15&quot; Widescreen Display (1280x800)<br />Pro/Wireless Network Card connecting to US Robotics 1908A Router<br />

Re: Linux Sticky Keys

Found the solution the setting was under System Settings\Keyboard & Mouse, as I was sure it was Accessibility I didnt give a thought to looking under there.

Primary OS: Kubuntu Feisty Fawn, Secondary: WinXP Pro (Games Only)<br />Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 2GB RAM<br />ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 256MB<br />15&quot; Widescreen Display (1280x800)<br />Pro/Wireless Network Card connecting to US Robotics 1908A Router<br />

Comment

Working...
    X