X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

openoffice icon style theme

Hi,

I can't find how to change icon style themes in OpenOffice.

I've looked for it in Tools->Options dialog, but it seems to me that Kubuntu version of Openoffice is missing the icon style selector.

Any idea?

thanks
    david

Re: openoffice icon style theme

i don't think you can. afaict you just have to install one via your package manager. (if that is the case, i guess that means your can only have one installed at a time). i'm not sure entirely sure tho cuz i just use the default kde style, its fine for me.
    <br />

Comment

Check Tools>Options>View>Icon size and style

Comment

The way I've always done it, is to go into menu edit, and do it from there. You can just open kmenu, right click on "edit menu", click on the program that you want to edit. When the menu editor brings up say OpenOfficeWriter for example, just click on the icon that is show on the information, it will bring up the available icons in the set that you've chosen, or you can hit browse, and use icons from some where else. Once you choose the icon you like, it should show in the menu editor, then just click on the save icon, and do the next one, or close it if you are done...Works for me, I don't know of any other way, if someone else does, please, let us know....good luck....Tim

Comment

Originally posted by kubicle
          Check Tools>Options>View>Icon size and style
          nice! i stand corrected. i didn't know about that option.
          <br />

Comment

Working...
          X