This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wireless problem

Dudes, I am having a problem with my wireless chip. I bought one of those Inspiron e1505 that Dell was selling, and the wireless network has been working fine up until yesterday. Right Now, the wireless network does not want to work. Every time I try to scan for new networks is not allowing me to. I do not how to start to look for the problem. I tried uninstalling knetworkmanager and installing it back. This did not work. And then I uninstall the knetworkmanager and install Kwlan, and it is still not working.

Can somebody please guide me?

Please, somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You can get me Using Threema: B6WSCFVY
    Mastodon: @pookito@latinos.social
    Jabber: pookito@neko.im

Re: Wireless problem

Hey,

What kind of wireless card do you have? Are you attempting to run Fwcutter or ndiswrapper?

I will try and help any way I can. I have been in your position before.

Comment

Dude, thank you so much. I really appreciate your kindness. I was just searching around on my computer. At first I thought I was not doing something right. I realized that I was doing things fine it was just the way my computer turns the chip being used off. it is with fn+f2. I can turned my wireless card on or off. Now, it is working properly with ndiswrapper. Thank you for you kindness, Kudos to you.
      You can get me Using Threema: B6WSCFVY
      Mastodon: @pookito@latinos.social
      Jabber: pookito@neko.im

Comment

Glad I could be of help.

Comment

Working...
        X