This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Airport Extreme

I have Kubuntu 7.04 (Feisty Fawn) and I can't get access to the internet. I have an iMac Intel with an Airport Extreme a/b/g/n card. A search on the forums did yield some results, but none helped (since I have a different wireless Airport Extreme card, I think). Could somebody help me out?

Thank you very much in advance.
    Attached Files

Re: Airport Extreme

Have you tried the network icon in the pannel? I could set all the options there and got my card connected fine. Does you wireless network show up there?

Comment

Originally posted by Martijn van Es
      Have you tried the network icon in the pannel? I could set all the options there and got my card connected fine. Does you wireless network show up there?
      Yes, I tried, but my wireless network does not show up there. Thank you very much in advance for any help.

Detailed information about my Airport Extreme card:

Wireless Card Type: AirPort Extreme (0x14E4, 0x87)
      Wireless Card Locale: Worldwide
      Wireless Card Firmware Version: Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (4.80.79.1)

Comment

Did you install the drivers of your card using ndiwrapper or bcm43xx-fwcutter?

When you click on the Knetworkmanager, does it scan for any network?

Comment

Originally posted by Polleke
          Did you install the drivers of your card using ndiwrapper or bcm43xx-fwcutter?

When you click on the Knetworkmanager, does it scan for any network?
          No, I did not install any drivers. How can I install those drivers (without a network connection)? Furthermore, Knetworkmanager does not scan for any network.

Comment

Working...
          X