This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange problem with Ktorrent

My connection works like a charm after I bought a new router SMCWBR14-G2, had some stability issues with my Level 1 router.
    But when I shut down Ktorrent my router goes dead and I need to reboot it, it takes 3-5 minuts but never the less an anoyance, someone have a clue whats going on here ?

And its the only instance where the behavior occuers !

Sry about misspelling but I'm not natilve English/American.

Re: Strange problem with Ktorrent

Seems more like a router firmware problem rather than Ktorrent's.
    Did you try updating your router firmware?

I used few different routers and never seen something like this. However, there are connection number limits and these are very low for some routers. This could also be a problem.
    Try updating you router firmware and come back with result, please.

Comment

Re: Strange problem with Ktorrent

It took me a while to find this, I DID recall this boggle. I also had the same one, however I tweaked my download slots/speed enough to bypass it.

HOWEVER!! Being the proud owner of a Linksys WRT54G I found that there was an update, or 5, that I'd missed. Upon flashing the router, I upped my upload speeds, maxed my download speed; for testing, and I still have internet and a live router.

I know your router is not the same, however hopefully a flash will work for you also.
      GL!
      Dell SC1425<br />1 Xeon 3GHZ CPU<br />1GB ECC-DDR2 RAM<br />Onboard ATI Radeon 7000-M&nbsp; w/ 16MB Fixed/unshared RAM<br />Dual 82541Gl Gigabit Nic&#39;s<br />DVD-ROM/CD-RW Combo<br />73GB SCSI Drive.<br />Never got Compiz to run properly on the ATI, but that is secondary of course.

Comment

Working...
      X