X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Install language package in Kubuntu failed

Hello

I would like to thank "Ubuntu & Kubuntu" team for there addorable efforts & hard work .

I had got "Ubuntu & Kubuntu" CDs via mail after requesting it via <free CD ship it> at your webpage & got the chance to experiance them both.thaugh ,I would say I prefere "Kubuntu/KDE Desktop&Kppp dial up"
    But I had faced some techenecal peoblems with,Arabic language applicaton & Dial up modem !!
    With Arabic appliaction :
    The system lunch "Live CD" without a support for Arabic language,although i choose it !
    and when I try to install Arabic languge in the "Live CD" enviroment; the following message appears:

<There was an error commiting change,Possibly there was a problem downloading some packages or the commit would break packages.>

then the following message appeare:

<Translations and support have now been installed for Arabic.Select them from the add Language button.>

Yet, there was no Arabic language in the "Add Language button" !!!

Then I install the system from the "Live kubuntu enviroment" ,the interactive windows was with arabic but durring installation it gives me many errors annaonctions ; finaly the system languge was English!

I try to install Arabic language in the Installed Kubuntu but there was no other language but English.
    No other problem appeares except the driver for dial up modem , as there was no Modems driver for dial up coonection.

Please what can i do to install Arabic language appliction for "Kubuntu"?!

Dial up modem :
    When I requested the systems I had choose 3CD's "Ubunto" + 3CD's "Kubuntu". and was so happy that I published it to many of my friends but we all have the same problem ( connect to Internet thrugh dial up modems) ,but now i want first to solve the problem of Arabic language then the dial up modem problem.
Working...
X