This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VGA and mounting help

hi when i 1st tried to install kubuntu, in the splash screen and select start or install kubuntu, the screen when blank and nothing happened, so the 2nd time i install kubuntu, i select the VGA option to 1280*1024 and i can start ubuntu and installation is smooth. so after installation and i want to start using kubuntu, at OS selection, i choose kubuntu and the screen when blank and wont start, so can someone teach me how to start kubuntu at 1280*1024 at 32 bit color...thanks

i have 1 HDD and i partition it into 2, the 1st is where xp is stored and 2nd partition is blank and i want to install Kubuntu on the 2nd partition and i would like it to be in fat32 format, and wat is my mount point should be?

at there OS selection screen, there seems to be too much option, there is kubuntu, safe mode, memtest86, and windows xp...so is there any way to make the OS selection to just appear as kubuntu and windows

thanks for the help and have a nice day...a fast reply would be appriciated..

Re: VGA and mounting help

help really needed...please help me...please pretty please

Comment

Working...
    X