This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPod no longer mounts

Just as the title says my iPod no longer mounts in Kubuntu. I used to have no problems and then last night when I was trying to put some stuff on it I could not load it in GTKpod. So I went and looked in storage media and there was not a CALEB'S NAN folder in there as there had been at previous times. I figured that it was something wrong with the usb so unplugged the iPod and plugged it back in, and nothing. So I unplugged the usb and moved it to anyother port and still nothing. Finally was not sure what to do so I switched over to XP and loaded up iTunes, and the iPod showed up no problem. Any ideas, thanks,
    Caleb

EDIT: After a restart again this morning my iPod showed up fine. I'm not sure what I did, perhaps it heard my threats of changing distros and decided to work.

Re: iPod no longer mounts

Originally posted by Caleb14
    Just as the title says my iPod no longer mounts in Kubuntu. I used to have no problems and then last night when I was trying to put some stuff on it I could not load it in GTKpod. So I went and looked in storage media and there was not a CALEB'S NAN folder in there as there had been at previous times. I figured that it was something wrong with the usb so unplugged the iPod and plugged it back in, and nothing. So I unplugged the usb and moved it to anyother port and still nothing. Finally was not sure what to do so I switched over to XP and loaded up iTunes, and the iPod showed up no problem. Any ideas, thanks,
    Caleb

EDIT: After a restart again this morning my iPod showed up fine. I'm not sure what I did, perhaps it heard my threats of changing distros and decided to work.
    I have had that happen before myself, but all I did was reboot the Ipod

Comment

Working...
    X